Sunday, July 12, 2009

Go Cubbies!

So today we were walking to Dairy Queen for some much needed Blizzard treats and we were on Addison only about 5 blocks from Wrigley Field. There was a dude on the corner asking if anyone wanted tickets for tonights game. I told Adam that we'd check with him on our way back from DQ and if he was still there (and had a decent price) that we'd know it was fate. Of course he was gone after our 30 minute walk, treat break, and trip to CVS.

Now I am sitting here watching the game on Sunday night baseball and it looks amazing. I totally wish I were there. The irony? I am 99% sure that I will have a 5 a.m. check in tomorrow, which means I have to get up a little before 3:00. Which I've had to do the past two days already. I am exhausted but that is how much I love summer and baseball. Oh well, another game perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment