Friday, July 10, 2009

Currently...

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cool... especially since I am sitting in Caribu coffee feeling over-caffeinated nervous...

excited about the summer, the beach, marathon training in this beautiful city
worried about the economy and now how that's consequently affecting me and my loved ones and worried that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better
reading trying to finish One Day at Fenway and my overgrown magazine collection
creating more photos for the walls of the condo
loving the time I get to spend with Adam, work has been getting in the way of that more than ever lately so I feel like our time together is more precious now and it just gets better and better (and OMG I am becoming a mushy person... SICK!)
hating people on the bus... seriously, today was one of those days that makes me want to get a car, like, tomorrow
wondering what the future holds for me... I will have major decisions to make soon and it feels so weird to not be able to really make long-term plans right now
craving some coffee but I know I will have an early work morning tomorrow so that is completely out but this Caribu smells delicious, oh and I'm starving so any food at this point
listening to a great mix of stuff that they are playing here, I think I heard Dave Matthew's new song and I liked it
watching this summer? bachelorette, so you think you can dance, trying to get into america's got talent but we'll see, I usually try to catch the today show, I love Natalie Morales
netflix-ing Confessions of a Shopaholic! and I've had it for more than a week but haven't watched it yet! Blast!
wishing that I could take a camera with me on my runs, I get to see some awesome scenery when I'm traipsing around
hoping for some answers and looking to God for some guidance right now

No comments:

Post a Comment