Monday, November 2, 2009

We can be found here...

http://stevekoophotography.com/wordpress

Our engagement pictures are out! YAY!

Now, I just have to spend endless hours pouring over the 128 picture gallery deciding which ones I like best and who is going to get what in a frame for Christmas. Good times! I am so glad we did it, not only because I did want some professional pictures of us in some of our favorite places in the city we call home, but because it was good practice for wedding pictures. And now I know that it is possible for us to not look like freakazoids in photos together.

On a completely unrelated note, it got dark, and I mean pitch black, at 5:00 p.m. last night. I was ready for bed at about 6:30. The jury is still out as to whether this is a good or bad thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment