Monday, September 14, 2009

Best. Concert. Ever.

I have no voice today because I spent so many hours yelling and screaming (especially the wooo-oooo-oooo parts in Elevation) at U2. Run, don't walk, if they come to your town. They played every song you would have wanted to hear, including that Joshua Tree stuff that I loved in elementary school.


The view of the skyline (funny, I don't remember it being cloudy...) during Snow Patrol. Who were also awesome, by the way. I had no idea they were Irish too!



The Field Museum during the concert... yeah, we were kinda far so no close ups of Bono, sorry ladies.

I wish the pictures came out better because the stage was phenomenal. It looked like a gigantic alien.


See, scary alien tentacles!

The highlight of our tailgating experience was when we got to meet the Guiness beer bottle and draft man. I chased after them and brought them back to our area with promises of beer and Cheetos. Yes, Mr. Bottleman reached his hand down his bottle/skirt and I fed him Cheetos. Because I know what it's like to be hot in a giant mascot suit.



"So happy I just ate some Cheetos!"




No comments:

Post a Comment