Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUCCESS!!



It's baaaaaaaack...

I was starting to worry that I'd never see my Blackberry again and I have to tell ya, once you have a Smartphone, it's pretty hard to go back. It took me half an hour to type one sentence and my email on my old phone was so annoying!

It came about 20 minutes before we were leaving for the Cubs game and at the very end of the day. What a sweet surprise! I had just enough time to call Sprint to have it activated. The Cubs game was fun, we ate just about every awesome thing you can have at the ballpark (hot dogs, nachos, cotton candy, peanuts, Old Style). Sadly, the Cubs lost but I was just happy to be sitting in a section with beermen and hot dog vendors (I might be the only person in Chicago that hates the bleachers at Wrigley).
Running Log: Cross Train Day, which means I'm trying out a new "weightless" strength training workout I got from dailyburn.com. If all else fails, Wii Fit Yoga and Strength Training... oooh or maybe both!

No comments:

Post a Comment