Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crunch time

Ten miler today. Knee has been nagging me all week, probably because I was trying to catch up with my plan last week and overdid it.

I am exhausted this morning but determined... off to the path I go!

My old friend, Gyminee (www.dailyburn.com)? I haven't mentioned it lately because I haven't been keeping up with it. There was this whole name change from Gyminee to Daily Burn (which is probably a good thing, Gyminee sounds kind of dorky) and we just lost touch. Meaning I haven't been plugging in any food entries or workout logs. It's so much more constructive for me than some of the trash flight attendant gossip I spend my days reading online. So, back to the grind for me. I have a Luna Bar, 10 miles and a GU all waiting for me. Here's to the left knee not bothering me!

No comments:

Post a Comment