Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

To add insult to my already injured body and soul, I woke up at 3:00 a.m. (again) in a lot of pain. My throat was hurting so bad and I know throataches, I had strep throat probably about 6 times between first and second grade. Anyhoo, it was the third night in a row that I woke up my saint of a fiance and we called the nurse hotline for the second time this week to schedule a doctors appointment for this morning. Basically, I was unable to be comfortable laying down because I had so much drainage in my throat. I used to think I was a healthy person but after this week, WTF, mate?

On the brightside, we went to the grocery store to fill my new prescriptions and it was so nice to be able to go through the store to pick out things I wanted to eat and drink. And to breathe some fresh air, even if it was snowy :)

I did get some sweet Vicadin so I can hopefully get a full night's rest tonight. Either way, I'll be ringing in the New Year with Digiorno pizza and a Vicadin. Good times, good times. Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment