Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just in case you were wondering...

We only made it to 9 degrees, not the 16 that the crappy weather people predicted. I walked about 6 blocks home from the gym tonight, freezing my touchie off, and wondered who chooses to be homeless in Chicago? I mean, it's a lovely place, but if I were homeless, I'd only summer here and then I'd hitchhike to Mexico or something for the winter. I know why all the old retired people get the hell out of dodge and move to the Rio Grande Valley now.

I think I almost had Adam convinced to let me get a dog after our TX Christmas trip until I realized that I'd have to do the lion's share of taking him/her outside in this type of weather. So sad day... dogs will have to wait until we get a yard, whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment