Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My new MINI!!!

not a Mini Cooper... I can only wish.


But I did get my new Dell Mini late last night!! It's so small. I had it in my bag this morning and at the last second decided to trade it out for my hard cover version of The Time Traveler's Wife (which I've owned for about 5 years and have yet to start). Just so you know, the Mini was way lighter and that was including my fancy case. It's teeny.



See how large my hand looks?

We probably seem like psychos, getting two new computers in a week, but I think this solution will work best for us and we are getting rid of two VERY old and rinky-dink laptops. This tiny mini has probably 5 times the memory that my top of the line swanky laptop had back when I got it still in college... a looooong time ago.

As another random sidenote, we had our engagement session last night. I'll post links to our photographer's blog when they are posted. I can't wait to see them. We started on the Chicago River and moved our way down State Street, into the Loop, down some super urban alleys and finished up in Millenium Park where the trees are starting to change colors. Despite feeling extremely awkward at various points (slow kissing at rush hour downtown a bazillion times), it was really fun and not as difficult as I was expecting. It helps that I had a cute face to be staring at for most of the pictures! In the second part of the session, I represented A&M and Texas by wearing a pair of cowboy boots with a maroon dress. Adam wore his VT polo and his world-famous orange and maroon shoes. I think Steve took about 100 pictures of just our hilarious shoes. It was fun to show a little personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment