Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My new favorite website

I think I previously mentioned it but I have had some relatively inexplicable weight gain lately. As far as I can tell, it seems like I've increased my caloric intake to offset my constant working out. Or possibly because I have a fabulous boyfriend and I'm letting myself go? :)

I don't feel like my eating habits have changed all that much, in fact I eat infinitely better than I ever did in college and high school, but I do have some work to do to get back into some of my favorite summer clothes. Anyway, one of my flying partners recommended this cool website, www.gyminee.com . I was already keeping a makeshift food journal but Gyminee gives you the USDA nutrition info and lots of people have added restaurant and grocery store brand food items. It makes it really easy for me to see what's going into my body every day. You can also track your workouts and weight progression on Gyminee. If you join, let me know and we can be "gym buddies", haha. I need people to yell at me when I have days like Friday (lunch: nachos at Q'Doba, dinner: bleu cheeseburger at a bar, not very nutritionally sound!).

No comments:

Post a Comment